Irish BioSalt – promoting a healthier heart
Low Sodium Salt – Your Choice, Better for You, Better for your Family
Welcome to Irish BioSalt. A low sodium salt made with Irish Wild Atlantic Organic Kelp. Irish BioSalt contains 68% less sodium than ordinary salt. This ensures that you get the same wonderful taste but without the health concerns associated with ordinary salt.
Kelp, what is it?
- Kelp is a type of Seaweed that grows in nutrient rich waters around the coast of Ireland
- It contains the right amount of the detoxifying mineral iodine to counteract the negative health effects of Fluoride
- It disguises the potassium taste which can be found in other low sodium salt products on the market today
- Kelp is a natural source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, as well as minerals including zinc, iodine, magnesium, iron, potassium, copper and calcium
- It contains the highest natural concentration of calcium of any food – 10 times more than milk
- Increases the efficiency of the Thyroid Gland, thus, accelerates weight loss by affecting the bodies metabolism
- The fibres within sea kelp aid in increasing the the bodies weight loss rate
- Anti ageing: a 2008 study revealed that the iodine in kelp helps to effectively remove free radicals in the body and therefore reduces the ageing process
Our Irish Organic Kelp is sourced from…
“Congratulations on your great product…Irish Bio Salt. With its low sodium content and the addition of hand gathered Irish Organic Kelp, it is a most unique, healthy and tasty condiment. Having spent many years scuba diving amongst our healthy kelp , I feel a special pride in the way it is being used by your company.
Wishing you every ,well deserved , success with Irish Bio Salt. “
Endorsed and Sold by
68% Less Sodium
- It’s the excessive use of sodium in the diet that causes health problems
- According to health organisations, The Irish Heart Foundation, The British Heart Foundation and The British Heart Association, excess salt consumption contributes to 58% of all cardiac related hospital admissions
- The body needs a maximum of 6 grams of salt per day
- Currently people are using 2 to 3 times the recommended daily amount of salt
- It has been proven that these high salt consumption levels contribute to hypertension, high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke
- High Blood pressure can ensue cardiac problems
Health conscious people…
- are looking for opportunities to stay healthy, without extra expense
- know excessive salt is bad and are looking for a low sodium salt alternative
- want to buy products with reduced sodium and added healthy ingredients
- are increasingly aware of salt related medical problems such as hypertension, high blood pressure, stroke & heart attack
- are increasingly aware of the benefits of added nutrients in foods
- would use Irish BioSalt instead of ordinary imported salt
By using Irish BioSalt low sodium salt, people can significantly reduce the negative health risks associated with a high-sodium product and without sacrificing flavour!